• egosilencerstore@gmail.com

#Align: Mission Statement #2. More To Follow..

#Align: Mission Statement #2. More To Follow..

Happy-New-Year-2016-hd-Images-Wallpapers-Free-Download-5

May all your Chakras balance in 2016. Notice the 7 colors? They are not in order, but they are represented.

☆bg☆

Brenda

I love to learn and share information on how to live this life stress free and healthy by meditating. Also, please look at my Wellness, Travel and What's Trending products on my store @ egosilencerstore.com

8 thoughts on “#Align: Mission Statement #2. More To Follow..

Blynng15Posted on  4:44 pm - Dec 31, 2015

One other thing laurelwolfelives, you just gave me another word for my mission statement. 🙂 thanks..

thelonelyauthorblogPosted on  11:01 am - Dec 31, 2015

Smiling. Same to you and yours.

laurelwolfelivesPosted on  10:20 am - Dec 31, 2015

I wish I had some chakras!

Blynng15Posted on  3:02 pm - Dec 31, 2015

What happened to them?

laurelwolfelivesPosted on  3:12 pm - Dec 31, 2015

I don’t know. I don’t know what they are 🙁

Blynng15Posted on  4:40 pm - Dec 31, 2015

I ran into that by accident. I wanted so much to learn how to meditate correctly. I couldn’t focus. I tried everything. When I stumbled upon it, I realized the huge benefits in doing this. Each chakra/gland in the body gets affected by negative emotions. Example, loneliness, anger, depression affects the heart. As much as it is considered a religious practice. I do believe and understand the health benefits, it makes sense and does work for me. I could go on and on, but meditating with the Chakras is just one of my passions. I am always trying to learn more and more ways to stay sane = all around healthy. Whew! If you are really interested, email me. I will send u some free stuff. By the way…I’m not an email overloader. I’m not into email advertising yet. I’m still learning. Ego@ego-silencer.com

Let's talk about this here....

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter