• egosilencerstore@gmail.com

2016 Mission Statement (this is officially my 111th post)

2016 Mission Statement (this is officially my 111th post)

It’s that time again. A new year, a new mission statement. With every new year, I feel like a change. Change the wall colors in my home, rearrange the furniture, remove the clutter and change my mission statement. Before 2016 arrives, my “honey & I” do list and my new and improved mission statement will be complete. I saw this meme on my Facebook fan page wall a few days ago. I felt this meme had a lot of affirmations I could use in my 2016 mission statement. Keep you mission statement true to you, “short” and memorable. Remember, your mission statement is who you are and your purpose in life. Another way to create your personal mission statement is to “visualize” what you would want your eulogy to contain. Try it.  This can be your own “life training manual” for 2016.

image

☆bg☆

Brenda

I love to learn and share information on how to live this life stress free and healthy by meditating. Also, please look at my Wellness, Travel and What's Trending products on my store @ egosilencerstore.com

17 thoughts on “2016 Mission Statement (this is officially my 111th post)

MaximaPosted on  7:07 am - Dec 31, 2015

Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come!!!With love Maxima

Mr. Militant NegroPosted on  9:14 pm - Dec 30, 2015

Reblogged this on The Militant Negro™.

prior2001Posted on  7:59 am - Dec 30, 2015

Happy new year and this is the second time I saw this image (your blog in my reader) and so I had to drop. Y and glad I did – I like your tips – I used to be more cynical about folks overdoing the New Years stuff – seemed tried and like the same ol same ol – but now I embrace the new year again – the freshness and like u note here – a time to fine tune that mission and refocus – have a great day

SLOWPOKERPosted on  4:11 am - Dec 30, 2015

Happy new year Blynng15

PatPosted on  8:07 pm - Dec 29, 2015

I love this!!! Great way to start the New Year. Looking forward to read more of your writing. Have a Happy and Blessed New Year….

aruna3Posted on  7:09 pm - Dec 29, 2015

yeah ,we should begin n welcome of new year with our full energy n according of our life’s speaking.God bless u n aĺl guys.Happy new year2016.

laurelwolfelivesPosted on  12:17 pm - Dec 29, 2015

Good idea. Looking forward to seeing your completed list. 🙂

Let's talk about this here....

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter