• egosilencerstore@gmail.com

Consciousness: Shared from Brodhi

Consciousness: Shared from Brodhi

“CONSCIOUSNESS” – http://wp.me/p6Tdhk-8

☆bg☆

Brenda

I love to learn and share information on how to live this life stress free and healthy by meditating. Also, please look at my Wellness, Travel and What's Trending products on my store @ egosilencerstore.com

0 thoughts on “Consciousness: Shared from Brodhi

Blynng15Posted on  8:24 am - Nov 30, 2015

Do I cut & paste? Can u send me an email on how to do this? I tried. Ego@ego-silencer.com

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  11:19 am - Nov 30, 2015

What specifically are you trying to do? If you are trying to just get the image it should be in your media. Then you can add it to your site. I am not familiar with your site but there should be an appearance bar in your admin and then you click on widgets after copying the url, place the widget and add the url. Not in the first open section but the second. I have had a bad weekend. If you are trying to do something else let me know. If you are trying to give awards or mention anybody type in their name and go to their homepage and right click and then hilite their name in your post and go to the top where you see the link. Click that and it should already have the name, then you paste their url above it, click open new window and hit add link. 🙂

Blynng15Posted on  6:10 pm - Dec 1, 2015

I am really going to have to learn this. I hope you feel better. I have been so wrapped up in trying to finish my own editing AND my day job. It’s getting to be a little challenging, so I got a chest cold that relapsed. Not to mention the holiday cooking. Man o man. Life is good, just need more time in the day. I will try to catch up with this. Again, I hope your week gets better day by day. 🙂

OK, my own throwback Award. | wwwpalfitnessPosted on  1:45 pm - Nov 27, 2015

[…] 1.blynng15 […]

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  1:02 pm - Nov 27, 2015

I gave you an award. http://ego-silencer.com/

elementhealingPosted on  7:50 pm - Nov 26, 2015

This was a great read, I had to share! 🙂

Swetha MPosted on  4:42 am - Nov 26, 2015

This was a very sweet gesture 🙂 Thanks a tonne!

Swetha MPosted on  1:13 am - Nov 26, 2015

Hey, thank you so much for the humble gesture! <3 <3

Let's talk about this here....

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter