• egosilencerstore@gmail.com

Beats and tones sound great together on this 1 hour “TAI CHI MUSIC”

Beats and tones sound great together on this 1 hour “TAI CHI MUSIC”

☆bg☆

Brenda

I love to learn and share information on how to live this life stress free and healthy by meditating. Also, please look at my Wellness, Travel and What's Trending products on my store @ egosilencerstore.com

41 thoughts on “Beats and tones sound great together on this 1 hour “TAI CHI MUSIC”

maryannniemczuraPosted on  2:52 pm - Feb 16, 2016

The power of music is not to be underestimated. Beautiful and meditative.

BrendaPosted on  2:59 pm - Feb 16, 2016

Remember the bugs bunny cartoons? BB said..music calms the savage beasts. I remembered that quote since I was a kid. Thanks for sharing Maryanniemczura 🙂

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  4:39 pm - Nov 21, 2015

Where are you? You are missed. You have a voice well heard. I hope you are OK

Blynng15Posted on  5:40 pm - Nov 21, 2015

As a matter of fact, I am trying to edit my books myself. My editor is sick and I have a lot of books to finish. Thanks for asking. I also found this beautiful audio/video that has beats, tones, chants and subliminal affirmations last night. BONUS!! I want to post, but I do want to add what the “affirmation” consist of. One is regarding terrorism fear. I will try to upload by tonight. I haven’t checked anyone’s blogs to like/comment, I’ve been busy. Check my website, I have some titles loaded. I can’t wait to publish. Coming soon. ? ?

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  5:44 pm - Nov 21, 2015

OKI will take alook. I do not have an editor as I plan to self publish a few things. I branch out in many areas. I can be crying in a moment and change my subject. But I will check your content.

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  5:58 pm - Nov 21, 2015

Looking through 5 just your links are good. My finding with videos is that they tend to fall off even though you can find the same one again on youtube. But the 5 I checked were OK. I have a few oldies that do not work yet I repost with the same link and it does. Some online sources do not keep the link live as I have been told and you have to basically list the link under and say if it is not working please refresh or reload and give the same link.

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  5:47 pm - Nov 21, 2015

I need some help checking out your content. Just tell me which ones you are looking to publish. I know I have to edit mine as well.

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  9:40 pm - Nov 18, 2015

I was nominated for my second one of these in less than a week. So I nominated you for it as well and you can just have fun with it. https://wwwpalfitness.wordpress.com/2015/11/18/3-day-quote-challenge-day-2/

Blynng15Posted on  2:59 pm - Nov 20, 2015

As much as I appreciate you including me on this email, I just started blogging in August and not prepared for this yet. I still have to get my feet wet. Do I need to do this in a timely manner?

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  3:06 pm - Nov 20, 2015

You can do it as you please. It is much easier than awards posts. You are such a great person I think you would raise the bar. I did a great one a week ago. When you are able feel free. I started in May but took off in August, so I understand. I like pointing people to others and realize greatness, like you. Take your time:)

dragonscaleclippingsPosted on  9:12 am - Nov 18, 2015

wow! this is brilliant!

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  8:58 pm - Nov 17, 2015

I like this. It is very similar to the one Iistened to on my iphone then I upgraded and it didnt work with the new iphone 6. It was a 3 hour loop. I always had to keep it low. I used it to calm down if I was anxious, ease up adrenaline and even played from the selection for a 3 hour. Though it was great to being relaxed it still gave me a little issue with my second sleep pattern.

Blynng15Posted on  9:06 pm - Nov 17, 2015

I’m glad you like it. If I manage to stay awake while I listen, it’s a great day. 🙂

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  9:40 pm - Nov 17, 2015

If I stayed awake after being sore all over and getting up at 330Am for a 90 min commute and at least a 12 hour shift, I would probably pass out:)I am feeling sleepy early as I ate right before.

Blynng15Posted on  1:47 am - Nov 18, 2015

When I used to feel like that…an old fashioned calgon hot bath was best for me.

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  2:35 am - Nov 18, 2015

I did that too. I am sadly well versed in methods. I also drank chamomile tea, green and black tea. I have done sleep studies and I would have doctors scratching their heads with both sleep and stress tests when I was in elite shape but have tachycardia and other things. So I try all I can. I just have to try more than others to attain some of the seemingly simple things.

Blynng15Posted on  8:14 am - Nov 18, 2015

We’re you always like that? As a kid

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  8:22 pm - Nov 18, 2015

Sleep issues, always. But at first it was because I would start mapping out my day and thinking too much. Pain from around 7th grade

Blynng15Posted on  2:33 pm - Nov 19, 2015

The great thing is, you didn’t give up. Wow, what an accomplishment. Some would just give up.

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  2:47 pm - Nov 19, 2015

Thank you. I tried to also help the others, especially my group from getting yelled at. I was silently in charge, then treated like a leper by a few people.

Blynng15Posted on  3:09 pm - Nov 20, 2015

That is their negative reality and ignorance. I know it’s hurtful, but that’s how they were raised. Hopefully their children and so on will be “educated” so our grandkids and so on won’t be subjected to that. Patience.

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  3:15 pm - Nov 20, 2015

Yea I know. What hurts is that I have taken people like them, made them better people and got them college scholarships and/or protected them at work. I will not let someone feel beneath me even if I am supposed to be above them. That makes resentment and I wish to be the easily approachable guy. Even though I look intimidating to some. I look forward to helping even those that threw me under the bus better.

Blynng15Posted on  2:06 am - Nov 18, 2015

Yeah, I think melatonin wouldn’t work too well with all that going on.

wwwpalfitnessPosted on  8:55 pm - Nov 17, 2015

Reblogged this on wwwpalfitness.

RitaPosted on  7:54 pm - Nov 17, 2015

I love this!!!! Thank you for sharing it.

Let's talk about this here....

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter